CHANGES AT CRAIG POTTON PUBLISHING


CPP Managing Director and Publisher Jane Connor is to step back from her management role from mid-November. She will take a six-month sabbatical and return to CPP in the second half of 2013 in a part-time publishing role.

Emma Radcliffe, (left), currently Sales and Marketing Director, will become Managing Director from mid-November. Emma has been with the company since 2008.

Jane says, ‘After 30 years working pretty much non-stop in publishing, I want to take a break and do some of the things I never seem to find time for. I know I’ll come back refreshed and ready to work on projects I’m passionate about, mostly in the area of natural history. Emma is ready to take on the challenges of being MD and she’ll bring enormous enthusiasm and energy to the role.’

Robbie Burton, Co-owner and Publisher, commented, ‘Naturally, I’m sad to see Jane leaving her management role, as she has made a huge contribution in re-shaping and strengthening our organisation. But happily, she will be back to continue publishing her wonderful books at CPP, having successfully paved the way for Emma to take over and use her considerable talents as MD.’

Blogroll