Great Hypnosis Books

Self-hypnosis has been a passion of mine since I was a kid. Being the computer geek that I was (still am), the notion to be able to program your mind like a computer intrigued me to the point of obsession. There are many great books available that you can check out if you are thinking about practicing self-hypnosis. In the next few minutes you will be grateful to learn about two great hypnosis books. A great book that is topping the charts is "Instant Self-Hypnosis: How to Hypnotize Yourself with Your Eyes Open" by Forbes Robbins Blair. At first I was skeptical about this book. Dozens of self-help books have graced my shelves, and I honestly thought I would not see anything new. But this blew away that notion and then some. Up until this book, I had thought that being hypnotized with your eyes open, let alone self-hypnosis, was a sham. But my first 20 minute session felt like less than 5 minutes. Anyone who knows hypnosis, knows that is a clear indication of effectiveness. Another fantastic read is "elf Hypnosis for a Better Life" by William W. Hewitt. This is the book that started it all for me. The beginning of this book gives you a great foundation on what hypnosis is and how it works. Then it goes on to give you a multitude of hypnosis scripts that you can read into a recorder to use on yourself or others. My friends and I held hypnosis sessions in our living rooms and were astounded by the results. This book holds a great deal of nostalgia for me, and I recommend it to anyone that will be taking on hypnosis. You have now learned about two great hypnosis books. Congratulations upon taking this life altering journey into this form of self-help. The possibilities are endless to the things you can do with the right methods of personal development. You have definitely come across the most effective ones.

Blogroll