Mistletoe rules...?

Hello! Once upon a time, I published a collection of 3 Christmas stories with a small press, titled Mistletoe Rules, and in 2010 the book was a Write Touch Readers' Award Winner. I received my rights back, and this fall I decided to re-release them as individual books in a new Romancing Wisconsin series that I plan to expand.


  

Christmas recipe for love—combine a matchmaking Santa, lots of mistletoe, one iron-clad rule, fated hearts; mix and stir. The Riley siblings don't stand a chance. 

I knew I was going to do a boxed set in time for Christmas, however I wanted to include a bonus story. At first it was going to be about Santa Butch and Judy, but considering they're inspired by my parents, I wasn't too keen on writing any steamy kissing scenes with them. 

The original book title was a play on words; not only was there an iron-clad mistletoe rule, but in the Riley family, mistletoe rules above all else. While the original book was well-received, it was not widely read, so I decided to go ahead and re-use the Mistletoe Rules title in the boxed set's exclusive bonus story.


When Benedict Riley first meets Susan Whitcomb at a college holiday dance, she’s engaged to be married to another man. In this story where mistletoe rules, you’ll learn how the Riley Family Mistletoe Rules all began one fateful Christmas, not too long ago…

You can read all about it in the Romancing Wisconsin Volume I (Holiday Boxed Set)




Thanks for reading, and I wish you a very Merry Christmas!


Stacey Joy Netzel

Award-winning author Stacey Joy Netzel fell in love with books at a young age, so for her the graduation to writing them was natural. An avid reader and fan of movies with a happily ever after, she is thrilled to call herself a full-time writer after 20 years as a travel agent. She writes romantic suspense, contemporary romance, and the occasional paranormal romance short story. Colorado is one of her favorite settings for her books, followed closely by Wisconsin and Italy.

She lives in her native Wisconsin with her husband and three children, a couple horses and some barn cats. In her limited free time she enjoys gardening, canning, and visiting her parents in Northeastern Wisconsin (Up North) at the family cabin on the lake.


Website and Blog:  http://www.StaceyJoyNetzel.com

Blogroll