Message from Lani Wendt Young


Talofa Family and Friends,

I'm excited to announce the release of my first short fiction collection - 'AFAKASI WOMAN' is available now on Amazon.com as an electronic book download, there are twenty-four stories in this award-winning collection. Many of them were written because I was a high school English teacher frustrated by the shortage of stuff that I could read with my Pasifika students that they could actually relate to. 
Sometimes funny, often poignant and always honest, these stories are one woman's insight into life as a contemporary Pacific woman. 


Thank you for your continued support and encouragement of my writing. Because of you, my first novel - 'TELESA: The Covenant Keeper' continues to feature on Amazon's Top Rated Fantasy Romance List and slowly but surely is finding more and more readers as it goes truly global.  
I know that many of you are looking forward to the second book in the TELESA series which will be released very soon. ( I promise...) In the meantime, I hope that you enjoy these stories. Remember, you do not need to own a Kindle to read books from Amazon. You can download the free Kindle Application to your phone or computer and then get started reading today!

Fa'afetai lava,

Lani Wendt Young

Blogroll