Help me decide between two cover sketches ASAP!!!!!!!


Okay, I need your help figuring out SUPER-QUICKLY a decision between one thumbnail sketch for the cover of my YA thriller and another--the dilemma: do I go with scary cult figure on the cover that my main characters run into, or do I go with a more romantic desert scene, where my characters are trying to figure out where they are? I want guys and girls to read this. I don't want to turn off guys by too romancey a cover, but I don't want to scare off girls by a too-scary hooded weirdo (or do they like being scared by a book cover?!). ACK!!!!!!!!
Please weigh in immediately if you can, as I have to get this back to my art guy today!!!!!!
Okay, here are the thumbnails without the title of the book, as I have to leave a little something to the imagination, right? Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!


Blogroll