Blog-Hopping!

Welcome to the SheWrites Blogger Ball!
Hi All! Welcome to my blog about writing fiction, with a focus on writing for kids and teens. I am jumping into the She Writes fourth annual Bloggers' Ball a bit late, but better late than never! Meg Waite Clayton, the fabulous host, is an inspiration to all, for her generous community-building. It's always a thrill to discover a new blog that talks about whatever's been on your mind, whether it's what's happening with digital pubbing, or tools to creating a vivid antagonist, or a description of a novel that is just what you're in the mood to read.


As for me, I write YA and middle-grade fiction, and I also illustrate. You can see a couple of my books on my right-side banner, and my banner up top is a pen and ink drawing of mine.


Without further ado, I will now go Blog Hopping, and I encourage you to click into the Bloggers' Ball logo above (The bookshelf) to do some hopping and dancing of your own!
Cheers, Catherine

Blogroll